- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5h 00 min
Slow Cooker Sausage Spanish Rice
A very easy and flavorful rice dish that can be served as a main dish.
Easy slow cooker dishes are always at the top of my list since I am very busy and so is my husband. So recipes where you can just throw everything in and leave it to cook is such a blessing for us.
One very good example of such dish is this Slow Cooker Sausage Spanish Rice. This is the easier main course you will ever have or try. Not only is it delicious but also super healthy.
Check out the recipe below.
[headline margintop="" marginbottom="30" clearfix="1" ]Slow Cooker Spanish Rice[/headline]
- smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced - 1 pound
- diced tomatoes, undrained - 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each)
- water - 2 cup
- uncooked converted rice - 1-1/2 cups
- salsa - 1 cup
- medium onion - 1
- chopped green pepper - 1/2 cup
- chopped sweet red pepper - 1/2 cup
- chopped green chilies - 1 can (4 ounces)
- envelope taco seasoning - 1
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until rice is tender.
If you are not a big rice fan, you can also serve this or have it as a side dish. This recipe is just an all around super easy to make slow cooker dish perfect for people on the go. Tell us what you think about this by leaving a comment below. Don’t forget to rate the recipe as well.
Happy slow cooking!
A very big thank you to tasteofhome.com for this delicious recipe.