- Yield: 10
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2h 30 min
[VIDEO] A Very Tasty Slow Cooker Mint Hot Chocolate
A cozy drink to serve for regular days and special occasions.
I love this slow cooker drink. I can serve it before a meal, after a meal or even for snacks. And I promise you that this will be a sure hit for any of your event. And this Thanksgiving, this will surely make it to my list of must serve.
The hot mint chocolate is the perfect drink for cool nights which is why most of the time I have this prepared after dinner. It has just the right amount of mint and vanilla. SO what else can you ask for, right?
Check out the recipe below.
Slow Cooker Mint Hot Chocolate
- milk chocolate chips - 2 (11.8-oz.) bag
- unsweetened cocoa powder - ¼ cup
- sugar - ¼ cup
- vanilla extract - 1 Tbsp.
- mint extract - 2 tsp.
- Whole Milk - 1 gallon
- marshmallows for serving
- Add everything to the slow cooker except the marshmallows, stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 - 2.5 hours, or until hot. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with marshmallows and enjoy!
You won’t regret preparing this at all as both the young and young at hearts will really love it. Don’t forget to include it in holiday menu. And do leave your comment and rate the recipe after trying it.
Happy slow cooking!
Watch the full recipe below.