- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3h 00 min
Tenderlicious Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Super fork-tender pork chops with the creamiest and lightest gravy ever.
Since my little boys have been asking for mashed potato (not pizza or just fried chicken lately), I took it upon myself to find the best main dish that can match mashed potatoes.
And now that I have chosen a number of recipes that will perfectly match mashed potatoes, I am very excited to share my number 1 choice. This recipe is just something you really have to try. The pork will literally melt in your mouth and the gravy is just magical.
Check out the recipe below.
- all-purpose flour, divided - 1/2 cup
- ground mustard - 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic pepper blend - 1/2 teaspoon
- seasoned salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- pork loin chops (4 ounces each) - 4 boneless
- canola oil - 2 tablespoons
- chicken broth - 1 can (14-1/2 ounces)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt.
- Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour broth over chops.
- Cook, covered, on low for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Whisk remaining flour into cooking juices until smooth; cook, covered, on high until gravy is thickened.
To give this dish a healthier twist for your family or for yourself, serve this dish with vegetables on the side or coleslaw or a salad.
Happy slow cooking!
A huge thank you to tasteofhome.com for this amazing recipe.