- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10h 00 min
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
You will love your slow cooker more after trying this cheesecake recipe.
Did you know that cooking cheesecake in a slow cooker gives it a totally better outcome that the traditional method? It produces a creamier result that gives the cheesecake more volume.
And if you want to brag to other people how great of a cook or pastry cook you are then I believe this will do the trick. This is the kind of dessert you will definitely be proud of even crave for once in a while.
Check out the recipe below.
[headline margintop="" marginbottom="30" clearfix="1" ]Slow Cooker Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake[/headline]
- Lightly spray 8-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix Crust ingredients. Press mixture in bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed just until smooth and creamy; do not overbeat.
- On low speed, gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar, then beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended.
- Spoon three-fourths of the cream cheese mixture into pan; spread evenly.
- Beat pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into remaining cream cheese mixture with whisk until smooth. Spoon over mixture in pan.
- Use knife to swirl cream cheese mixtures.
- Place small ovenproof bowl in bottom of 6- or 7-quart round slow cooker (about 9 inches in diameter).
- Place ovenproof plate on top of bowl. Set cheesecake on plate. Place triple layer of paper towels on top of slow cooker.
- Cover with lid to seal. Cook on High heat setting 3 hours without removing lid. Turn slow cooker off and let stand, untouched, 1 hour.
- Remove cover, and transfer cheesecake to refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving, but no longer than 24 hours.
Since this is on a main ingredient basis recipe, you can be adventurous and change the main ingredient into something else. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Happy slow cooking!
A very big thank you to bettycrocker.com for this amazing recipe.