- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2h 00 min
Slow Cooker Pumpkin-Apple Dessert
A slow cooker dessert that will make your family go crazy.
Do you ever have those days wherein you feel like making desserts only and eventually have tons of failure? Well, I would admit that I love experimenting on desserts and I have had tons of fails with what I am experimenting with.
I find dessert-making to be challenging yet very fulfilling when I have perfected a certain recipe. And one of the recipes, I just have to share which I would say was a perfect outcome for me even on my first try is this Slow Cooker Pumpkin-Apple dessert.
Check out the recipe below.
- apple pie filling - 1 can (21 ounces)
- Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour - 2 cups
- packed brown sugar - 1 1/4 cups
- canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) - 1 cup
- fat-free cholesterol-free egg product - 3/4 cup
- vegetable oil - 1/3 cup
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons
- ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- ground nutmeg - 1/2 teaspoon
- baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ice cream, if desired
- Spray 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon pie filling into cooker; spread evenly.
- Beat remaining ingredients except ice cream with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over pie filling.
- Cover and cook on High heat setting 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with ice cream.
This is a dessert that gives you a very homemade touch yet an explosion of amazing flavors in your mouth. So I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my family does.
Happy slow cooking!
A very big thank you to bettycrocker.com for sharing this delicious dish.