- Yield: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8h 00 min
Slow Cooker Pasilla Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce wraps with the most incredible pulled pork filling ever!
Lettuce wraps are great options for parties and even regular days. And this recipe is a definite winner. This is one of my favorite lettuce wrap recipes and I sure you will know why after trying it.
The slow cooked pulled pork is to die for and it is just perfect for the filling. You can even have it with rice or mashed potato. That is how amazing it is. The best part is that it so easy to make and you can just leave it to cook for hours. You will end up having the yummiest pulled pork you can ever have.
Check out the recipe below.
[headline margintop="" marginbottom="30" clearfix="1" ] Slow Cooker Pasilla Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps [/headline]
- pork shoulder roast - 3-4 pounds
- HERDEZ® Roasted Pasilla Chile Mexican Cooking Sauce - 1 (12-ounce) jar
- white onion, sliced - ½
- garlic clove, sliced - 1
- bay leaves - 2
- beer - 6 ounces
- low sodium chicken broth - ½ cup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For Lettuce Wraps
- Leaf lettuce leaves, cleaned and dry
- Shredded carrots
- Finely sliced red cabbage
- Lime wedges
- Place pork, HERDEZ® Roasted Pasilla Chile Mexican Cooking Sauce, onion, garlic, bay leaves, beer and chicken broth in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and shred meat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do. Tell me how yours turns out by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to rate the recipe as well. Happy slow cooking!
A very big thank you to foodnetwork.com for this great pork dish.