- Yield: 8 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1h 30 min
Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate
The perfect winter after meal slow cooker treat for all ages.
Christmas meals won’t be complete if you do not any warm drink or desert prepared for everyone. This can be served before or after the meal itself. It doesn’t only compliment the occasion but also the season.
If you want to move away from the usually coco or eggnog, then this white chocolate drink is a definitely a must try. I just love the color as it gives out a very festive feel. And of course, it most certainly tastes divine.
Check out the recipe below.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- whole milk - 1/2 gallon (8 cups)
- white chocolate baking bars, broken up into small pieces - 2 (4-oz.) pkgs
- crushed candy canes or starlight candies - 1/2 cup
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp.
- whipped cream for serving
- more crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add the milk, broken up white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes for garnish.
This can complete the “white” Christmas vibe in your home. This is a new refreshing and delightful treat for all ages indeed. It is a great alternative for the classic eggnog.
Happy slow cooking!
A very huge thank you to realhousemoms.com for this amazing recipe.