- Yield: Family
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3h 00 min
Prepare Yourself For Some Spicy Hot Slow Cooker Chicken Legs
The best and yummiest alternative to spicy chicken wings!
I am getting ready for a relaxing weekend as my hubby invited a few friends to have a couple of bottles at here at home. Time to unwind a bit and since there will be cold drinks, there should be something really good to munch on.
Check the recipe out below.
Spicy Hot Slow Cooker Chicken Legs
- chicken drumsticks - 12
- hot red pepper sauce - 1 (5 ounce) bottle
- butter, cubed - 1/4 cup
- garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- onion powder salt and pepper to taste - 1/2 teaspoon
- blue cheese salad dressing - 1 1/2 cups
- Place the drumsticks in a slow cooker, and sprinkle evenly with pieces of butter.
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken, then season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or until tender. Serve chicken legs with blue cheese dressing on the side.
And because of this, I decide to have some chicken wings and legs. But I will be using this specific recipe. I have cooked this recipe a hundred times and I have never gone tired of it, especially during days where I crave something spicy.
A very big thank you to allrecipes.com for this amazing dish!