- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Lemon Butter Chicken
I’m so excited to share this simple and crazy flavorful chicken dish with you today! I love a good chicken dish…I mean…who doesn’t? If you are anything like me though, you get in this rut of making the same chicken recipes over and over and over again. Well, sometimes you need to switch it up a bit and this recipe is the perfect one to try if you are tired of the same old chicken recipe!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set chicken aside on separate plate.
- While the chicken is resting, return back to the same skillet and melt remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Add garlic and cook stirring frequently about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, splash of lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat and let the sauce reduce and thicken.
- Continue to cook the sauce about 5-7 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. You don't want the sauce to become too runny!
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, turn temperature down and cook for a minute or two.
- Add in the spinach and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Once your sauce is to the desired thickness, return the chicken to the skillet.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15-20 minutes until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove the dish and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
This savory and delicious recipe is from Eazy Peazy Mealz