- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4h 00 min
Healthy And All Veggie Crock Pot Vegetarian Fajitas
Take time out from all the meat ingredients and enjoy a plant based dish with this recipe.
Let’s have a little timeout from all the meat-based dishes we have been cooking the past few days. I am not saying that the past few recipes are healthy. They actually are but it would be nice to sometimes have something all plant-based.
And this recipe just does that. This fajitas recipe is mix of most colorful bell pepper, chilies, onions and tomatoes is absolutely amazing. The colors, the amazing aroma, the flavor are add up perfectly.
Check out the recipe below.
[headline margintop="" marginbottom="30" clearfix="1" ] Crock Pot Vegetarian Fajitas [/headline]
- roma tomatoes, diced - 3
- diced green chilies - 4 ounce can
- large green bell pepper, seeded and sliced - 1
- large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced - 1
- medium onion, sliced - 1
- vegetable oil - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- cumin - 2 teaspoons
- chili powder - 2 teaspoons
- dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Spray crockpot with a thin coating of non-stick spray.
- Add all of the above ingredients to the crockpot and mix with a large spoon until all vegetables are coated with oil and spices.
- Cook for 4-6 hours or LOW or 2 hours on HIGH.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, black beans, avocado, and sour cream.
If you enjoy regular fajitas, you will definitely enjoy this as well. And the best part is, no matter how many fajitas you indulge yourself with, you will not have to worry about gaining weight.
Happy slow cooking!
A very big thank you to thepieperlife.blogspot.com for this delicious recipe.