- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 560
- Carbohydrate Content: 59g
- Cholesterol Content: 55mg
- Fat Content: 40g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 25g
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Sodium Content: 84mg
- Sugar Content: 45g
Slow Cooker Candy Bar Fondue
- Check out this delicious slow cooker recipe with just five ingredients. Indulge your sweet tooth during Halloween and Halloweekend and enjoy the deliciousness to kickstart your Autumn season!
- Semisweet chocolate chips - 12 ounces (about 2 cups)
- Milk chocolate chips - 6 ounces (about 1 cup)
- Heavy cream - 1 cup
- Pure vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/8 teaspoon
- Strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, brownies, graham crackers, etc. - (For dipping)
- Place chocolate chips, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt in slow cooker.
- Set on low and cook for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Once all chocolate is melted, the fondue is ready.
- Dunk away!
This can serve as your Halloween treat for yourself and your special someone if you are staying home and waiting for kids to know on your door for candies. It also gives you that fancy feeling especially when you have it with strawberries.
Happy slow cooking and a big thank you to Rachel Cooks for this recipe.