- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6h 00 min
A Tremendously Easy Slow Cooker Swiss Chicken
A slow cooker chicken recipe that is as delicious as it is effortless.
Here I have another amazing chicken recipe that you will definitely want to try right away. And the kitchen aid that you will only need to make this recipe a perfect dish is your slow cooker.
This is a very easy to prepare and cook recipe and a complete winner whenever I serve it to my guests. I usually interchange the parts of chicken I will be using when I do cook it, just don’t stick to chicken breasts all the time. And at times I have a mix of different parts coz not everyone likes the same parts of the chicken.
Check out the recipe below.
Slow Cooker Swiss Chicken
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover chicken with slices of Swiss cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup and milk and pour over chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle butter over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
With recipes like this, you will love your slow cooker more than ever. A very easy and a super delicious chicken dish you will all enjoy.
Happy slow cooking!
A very huge thank you to sixsistersstuff.com for this delicious dish.