- Yield: 3-4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4h 00 min
A Surprisingly Delicious Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms Dish
A great appetizer with only 3 ingredients to complete it.
Craving for mushrooms today and I just want something very simple since I do not have much in my pantry right now. Being sick is no fun and when I start getting hungry and you know you weren’t able to go grocery shopping, it makes you feel worse.
So when I went to my kitchen, all I saw where I few things I could whip something up from. Luckily there were some mushrooms that I was supposed to use for another recipe. And since I have nothing much, this recipe I have right now is the perfect dish to prepare.
Check out the recipe below.
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms
- fresh mushrooms - 1 pound
- butter, melted - 1/2 cup
- Ranch salad dressing mix - 1 envelope
- Clean the mushrooms but leave them whole. Place them in the crock pot.
- Combine the melted butter and Ranch salad dressing mix. Drizzle it over the mushrooms.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, stirring once after the first hour to coat the mushrooms in the butter mixture.
- Serve hot.
I just needed mushrooms, butter and some salad dressing. Yes, you got it right, just those 3. Now, I think I got you curious. They may be simple and minimal but the dish once cooked tastes absolutely fantastic. I also serve this as a side dish or appetizer during family gatherings as what you can see, it is very easy and I do not need a lot of ingredients. So, why don’t you try it yourself and tell me what you think after.
A huge thank you to cdkitchen.com for this delicious appetizer.
Credits to the following for the amazing images: thechunkychef.com, thriftydiydiva.com